Tuesday 10 March 2015

Soaking in the Sunshine

Just a quick update on my knee situation.  I am off of my crutches and happy to see them go.  I truly was a hazard waiting for a place to happen.  It is able to hold my weight as long as I am careful how I stand.  Most of the noticeable swelling is gone, I'm sure there is still some that can't be as easily be seen.  My range of motion is still extremely limited.  I do not have any pain as long as I don't push too hard or forget that I'm injured (that has only happened twice this week).


Now for the exciting news!!! Yesterday's rains washed away the ice on our road and today's sunshine inspired me to make the trek to the mailbox.  Guiness was truly not impressed by our pace but he was thrilled to have a person attached to him.  Our 1.5km trek took 42 minutes with a short break to chat with some neighbours.  My knee is tired but not hurting. 


Life is most certainly not perfect but the sunshine has truly lifted my spirits!

1 comment: