Friday 12 June 2015

Week 16 - Still Plugging Along

Last week I wrote about the energy I had.  This week I've already blogged about struggling to balance the seasonal responsibilities I face with kung fu.  This week my numbers were not as high as they have been in the past but I am still plugging along.  Each and every day I make progress on at least one of my goals.


In addition, last week I committed to being caught up with my sit ups by tomorrow's meeting.  I have 762 to do in less than 24 hours.  This is doable.  I am not backing down from this commitment!


Here are my YTD totals as of the end of week 16:
Push ups             12,954
Sit ups                15,235
Kempo                  113
Staff                      190
Sparring                185
KM                       300.1
AoK                     312


Personal Goals:
Gratitude Journal  322
Piano                     30.3 hours
Books finished       8 
Daily fruit - 103 days
365 photo challenge - 86 days
Daily journal - 107 days

2 comments:

  1. Nice job. I will check in with you at the meeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not only met this challenge, I exceeded it by about 150 sit ups. Feels amazing to be on track. Now to use this momentum to push forward with some of my others.

    ReplyDelete