Tuesday 14 April 2015

Really, you had a plan?

As I looked at my calendar for this week I noticed that I had appointments, appointments and more appointments. It's one of those weeks that every day seems to have something beyond the ordinary going on. I thrive when I have lots of downtime in my home. I need these breaks so that I can re-enter the world with a smile on my face (not bearing my teeth). Weeks like this cause me anxiety. I entered the week filled with dread. 
Yesterday, I made a plan. I focused. I followed the plan. I stayed present. Caught lots of sun attached to my sweet Guiness. I polished off my honey-do list. It was a great day. I woke up this morning ready to conquer again. I made a plan. I even thought I should blog about the awesomeness of my day yesterday. 
I am sitting in the tire shop writing this blog post. That was absolutely not part of the plan. One of my van tires decided that it was not going to hold air any longer. That is a huge plan stopper. I am ever so grateful that they took my van and slipped it in, after all this is tire changeover season. I am doing my best to make the best of this stop. Funny what a difference a couple hours can make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment