Saturday 4 July 2015

Week 19 - Its Snot Fun....

I had mentioned in last week's post that I was really feeling the wear and tear on my mind and body.  Well, this week it totally gave out for a couple of days.  Heading towards Saturday, I was really wanting to go to bootcamp even though it was not in the cards this year.  When I woke up Saturday morning, I was so grateful that I was not going.  A summer cold knocked me flat on my face.  I tried desperately to get in some numbers but I just did not have the strength.  I am now feeling much better which is good because like the kind and caring girl that I am - I shared it with my family.


This week my numbers were a little lower than the previous week's but really all in all, they are comparable to many of the prior weeks.  There are areas that need more focus but for the most part, considering this week's obstacles, I am choosing to be happy.


Here are my YTD totals as of the end of week 19:
Push ups             15,884
Sit ups                18,845
Kempo                  145
Staff                      252
Sparring                290
KM                       380.2
AoK                     368
Personal Goals:
Gratitude Journal  381
Piano                     30.9 hours
Books finished       10 
Daily fruit - 113 days
365 photo challenge - 89 days
Daily journal - 126 days


This post is a couple days late and I am already part way into the next week.  My numbers are not fantastic.  We have been busy doing family stuff and outside work.  I only have my hubbie home for a couple more days before he rides off into the sunset for another 20 day shift.  I will need to ramp it up the rest of this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment