Monday 22 April 2019

Taking Little Steps

I did not blog last week.  Why?  I could give you a bunch of lousy excuses trying to make it all sound better but the honest truth is - I did not want to blog last week.  I am really struggling mentally the past few weeks.  It was not a case of I have nothing to write.  It was a case of having nothing that I wanted to share.

So since I am now blogging, does this mean that I have straightened out the mental funk and mess from the past few weeks?  Nope, unfortunately I don't think I've made much progress there.

Then why am I blogging?  This is one of the million baby steps I promised that I would take this year.

Where am I?  Right now I honestly can't focus on the big picture.  When I look at the big picture I get too overwhelmed to even move or think. 

What am I doing?  All I can do right now is the next little step.  I am trying to use the tools that I have been given.  So far this morning it has looked like a long walk with my fur friend and this blog. 

Today I will do what I can and tomorrow I will repeat that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment