Wednesday 14 June 2017

Seriously Dude....

You know the saying - Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes your the bug...

Yes, the past couple weeks I can completely relate to that poor unsuspecting bug that is now splattered across the windshield.  Things have been particularly hard in my personal life.  My heart has been heavy and quite frankly I'm feeling much closer to maxed out than I'd like.  Then to add to the fun, my number one supporter and partner in crime has been working out of town a lot lately so I've been flying solo.  I don't really feel like getting into the details in my public journal but I have definitely spent my share of time writing in my own personal one.

As far as kung fu goes...  I am really struggling.  For the physical aspect, I am extremely grateful for classes because that is as much as I've managed the past couple weeks.  On top of the personal stuff, my hip and neck have been giving me a run for my money the past couple weeks.  For the mental aspect, I am getting a great deal of practice at managing emotions, trying to stay calm, thinking on my feet, knowing when to push forward and when to retreat.  Too bad some of that doesn't count for push ups or sit ups.

Anyways, I am off to deal with today's bowl full of fun...  My girl's Beta fish (Dude, hence the name of the blog) has picked a fine day to float on his side and occasionally thrash around looking like he's fighting for his life.  I'll be shocked if he makes it through the day.  Silly fish...  He can handle being transported to the Csillag home in -30C weather but picks this week to float on his side...  ðŸ˜©

No comments:

Post a Comment